3.22.2006

Totally.

So, I totally worked the Stairmaster today. You heard right. I'm a stairmaster gangsta. Got that Jack?

And I'm totally gonna see sweater guy tomorrow. Freakin' cute latino boys!!! *shakes fist in air* Why must you be so beautiful??? But I don't how much I'll see of him, really. he's holding a fundraiser, I'm going to it. I'll probably only get to talk to him for 5 minutes. But whatever, that's 5 minutes of sexy latino bliss.

And dude...I TOTALLY started my essay today. A DAY EARLY. What the hell? Where's the procrastinator in me? And it's pretty good so far. Yeah...I can roll with Thomas Hobbes, it wasn't as hard as I thought.

So...that was my day, totally.

1 comment:

  1. haha...awesome job you stairmaster gangsta you!!! it must have been the will of your lamon ball powers!!! and i LOVE how you refer to him as "sweater guy"...sooo cute!! yay for sexy latin guys!! you'll have to fill me in more...perhaps in my letter? love ya girly!!

    ReplyDelete