3.21.2006

I deserve a pat on the back, basically.

I feel like I've accomplished a few things today, which is a good feeling. Things I've done today:
  • Signed up to be on a Street Team for People Magazine. This seems like it could be a good opportunity since not only am I interested in journalism, but I'm also interested in public relations. So it's pretty cool they were looking for representatives.
  • Signed up for the gym. Hahaha...this makes me laugh because I work out, well, never. So i figure it's a good thing to stay in shape and be healthy. Possibly healthier than my chocolate addiction? Yeah. I won't give up the chocolate...they'll just even out.
  • Worked on a picture frame for a new member in my sorority...I'm her GA. Maybe I'll explain this concept later. I'm just glad I started this project, cause I definitely have a TON of stuff this week to do, so it's good to get the little things out of the way.

So yeah. I've done all those things. But have I started my essay. Uh............that's a big no. I know, I know!!! I'm slapping my own wrist right now!!!

I'll get on that whole essay thing sometime...

3 comments:

  1. gym, huh? maybe we can work out together sometime. ya know, go for a run or something? i'm so proud of you!!! yay, now i'll be really proud if you start going on a regular basis! haha, sorry, but i just had to give you a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right jack...maybe I'll get more in shape than you and run a freakin' marathon!

    hahaha...that would NEVER happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (pat)

    The Street Team,eh? Let us know if you end up in an article, or if you helped out with something.

    ReplyDelete