5.07.2006

Fresh Sunday Air

Oh my goodness.

It's Sunday and I have NOTHING to do today. NOTHING. I am in. heavenly.bliss. Especially cause I was freaking out earlier this week, not to mention yesterday when I lost my debit card. I know, I know...smooooooth.

But in the midst of freaking out over my lost debit card, I learned that one of my dad's best friends died. He was a jolly, happy, hilarious man...and all of a sudden, I felt selfish. Selfish for freaking out over a stupid lost piece of plastic.

Someone lost a dad yesterday. Someone lost a lover yesterday. Someone lost a chunk of their heart yesterday.

And so today, I'm revelling in being alive. And learning to relax a little more this week. And learning to just take it easy--that's right, easy like sunday morning. :)

And I just want to say, rest in peace, dear Doyle, for you were a lovely man.

3 comments: