5.05.2006

How am I still typing?

WOW. I am amazed. I finished that loooooong ass essay I had to write...it didn't end up being, ahem, 15 pages...but the 12 1/2 pages I did manage to squeeze out will have to do. Seriously, that was the longest essay I've ever had to write, cause in Journalism, there's no such thing as a freakin' 15-page article!!! Freakin Poli Sci! You nearly killed me, you and your long research papers!!!

So I feel slightly better. A little more relaxed. And I started reading a new book. A book that everyone and their mom has read, but a book none the less. It's The Da Vinci Code. Have you heard of it? Maybe not, it's kind of quaint and hasn't had much publicity, you know? haha. I figured I would give that freakin' book a go.

Alright, I'm off to bed soon, cause I'm tired. More than tired, I'm exhausted. Writing a loooong ass essay then working right after will do that to ya. Go figure. And bed sounds sooooooo very nice right now, ahhhhhh....

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad you finished your paper. Now you can unwind tonight!! Take a stress break!

    ReplyDelete