5.03.2006

Headaches are abundant this time of year.

I'm on my second cup of coffee today and my head is doing circles around my body. Probably won't be my last cup, as to remain sane in this crazy, stressful life.

Yeah, I'm definitely stressed. I need to whip out 15 pages of political nonsense, try to sound smart and caring about it, and have it all done by Friday. And I love politics, but this is on campaigns and elections, and it all kind of makes me sick. It's the most devious, horrible aspect of politics. I figure I'll write about something easy like how Clinton layed the SMACKDOWN on Bush in '92. Hahaha...I'm totally a liberal. I just don't feel like whipping out a research paper...but this is my punishment for procrastinating. Serves me right!!

I just want it to be summer soooooooo bad. I just want to not be confused about life. Wait, that NEVER happens. There I go being analytical again *pinching myself*....ahhhh, what am I going to do with myself this week?????

3 comments:

  1. I am a fiend for politics, elections in particular. I am already anxiously anticipation the mid-term elections. I'll probably take the day after election day off so that I can stay up late and watch the votes come in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toga party, tequilla shooters, latin men, and an In and Out burger with cheese...oh yeah - pillow fight with the roomies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually I'm focusing more on The War Room and the tecniques Clinton used...I'll bring up Ross Perot though. haha. And laugh at him.

    ReplyDelete