5.15.2006

Got an Advil? Or Three?

Ahhhhh...this week might be the death of me. But I won't let it. Finals week here doth beginith.

Monday--study for my poli sci essay exam at 1 pm. By 3 pm, start my 9 page essay.
Tuesday--Finish 9 page essay and turn in by 3 pm. Start studying for Comm Final and Anthro Final.
Wednesday--Study some more for Comm (and pray that I get a decent grade on that freakin' test) and take test at 1 pm. Study more for Anthro test.
Thursday--Take Anthro test. Finals will be over. Buy a big drink to cure my headache.

So yeah. That'll be my week. Fuuuuuuuun.

Oh yeah--and update: I will be staying an extra year for school. I didn't want to die from stress nextyear by taking 7 classes per semester. So I went for the more spread-out route. And dad agreed, and wasn't upset (surprisingly).

Ok, I need rest...to all a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Good choice: don't end up like I did last semester and dropping one class after realizing that 24 units were too many (and 21 was exhausting).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Plenty of people go to college for eight years..."

    Enjoy yourself, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad he's done with that shit------------>

    ReplyDelete