5.21.2006

Saturday, you kind of sucked.

Today was frustrating. It seemed that almost everything just went wrong. Until I came home and watched Spaceballs with my two new roomates (have I mentioned that before? I'll explain later).

Sometimes...I try to please people way too much. I think that's my problem. I need to look out for myself SOME of the time, geeeeez. I need to just let myself be MYSELF without worrying about those around me, if that makes sense.

I'm going to bed, so I don't analyze this too much. I think tomorrow will be smashing, seeing as I don't work and I can hang out for the first day of my summer. YAY. Goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. Wake UP!!! It's Sunday!! Time to embark on a better day!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Spaceballs great? "Comb the desert!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I love the comb the desert part!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright...so what's the deal on the new roomies? Are you really a serial killer?

    ReplyDelete