5.22.2006

Sunday makes me happy. Period.

So I'm a little late for work right now. Oh well, they can suck it, cause that job doesn't matter anyway.

And I should have ate my words Saturday night...er Sunday morning. Sundays always end up being fabulous, no matter what.

And I know why: Yesterday was my first official day of summer break...I've had to work everyday since finals, except for glorious Sunday. It took that day to remind me that "Look! You have no real responsibilities!!!"

One day I shall have kids. And a real job. With real weight on my shoulders. But until that happens, I'll relish in the fact that I am young, a little crazy and, yeah, a little selfish. And I have a right to be.

So I should head off to work now before I become really late. haha.

4 comments:

  1. And nothing is hawter than The Turk saying "Oh well, they can suck it" on a Monday morning.

    Go on with your bad self...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday's are the most mellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no more finals talk

    wooot!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good attitude... just remember the weight should indeed be on your shoulders, and not on your ass....

    ReplyDelete