5.26.2006

They Say Only Time Will Tell

I like him. But is there enough there?

I'm not sure.

People wonder why I prefer to be single, why I run away from relationships, this is why. It's confusing as fuck!

I think in many ways I am like a guy--in that I would just like for everything to be cut and dry and simple. Now if I could only start thinking like a guy, maybe I wouldn't be cramping my brain right now.

I think my instinct is telling me what I need to know. It always seems to do that somehow.

Like I said, only time will give me my freakin' answer. Well, that's just swell.

4 comments:

  1. So you like him. Just have fun. Relax. Don't dwell!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I'm not even in a rush!!!!! He's just sooooo frustrating. Probably cause I'm making him so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, its fun to stay confused for a while, maybe after things clear up you will giggle at your confused mind (in the past)........ Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time and having patience sucks.

    ReplyDelete