6.29.2006

Can I have a piece of the man of steel?

Cause, frankly, he's beautiful. Don't I have good reasons for going to see movies?

ha. But in all seriousness, I saw Superman last night and it was really good. It had beautiful imagery in it. almost stunning. And I really want a hot man to take me flying--you know without a plane. Let's just forget that that's impossible. ha ha.......oh well.

I've been sort of absent recently on this blog. Maybe cause during school I need it--to escape, to vent, to share my secrets to, and all of the above. But I'm getting all of that right now without the blog. I'm getting it by taking spontaneous trips to the beach and just leaving time for myself, while during school....there is no such thing as free time.

Anyway, it's still fun to write in fits of inspiration....such as the beauty of Superman! I would love to kiss this guy, look at his lips! Ok, I realize that some guys read this blog, and I'll stop, cause this part isn't interesting to you, haha. Hope you're having a good day. I'll leave you with a picture of Superman...so the ladies can SEE what I'm talkin' bout.

6 comments:

  1. I need a shower now...why? No idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is superman wearing a cup or does he just have a really huge package?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVED the new superman movie...and brandon routh is yum:) I chuckled, I cried, I swooned. It was flipping fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. I must be getting old. Superman just looks too young for me. How old is he?

    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know it, michelle.

    he's in his mid-20's, Ashley. But believe me, I've loved my fair share of older men (so has michelle, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I saw the movie yesterday too, Ashley. And you aren't really "way off base."

    ReplyDelete