6.22.2006

Santa Barbara Dreamin'

This week has been a bit exhausting because of work. I've been working 9-5 everyday. A depressing shift physically, mentally, and poetically to boot.

But tomorrow I get to drive to Santa Barbara with my sister to help her move some stuff. I love driving...it's where I actually get to wind down. The breeze, the music, the winding road....I love it all.

And Santa Barbara is lovely. If you've been there then you know.

I guess I have nothing interesting to say. I'm just going to drink my coffee now and gain some fake energy for a day of work. Oh, and it's my mom's birthday today...duh. Did I ever tell you that my mom had me WAY later in life? She was 44 when I was born. Yeah.

So I'll have to do something special for her...cause family and friends ALWAYS come first.

5 comments: