7.02.2006

Movies and Barbequed Ribs make me HAPPY.

I saw Superman again last night....hahaha HA ha...I'm CRAZY. But there are very few movies I'll see twice (in a row). It's just a good movie. And I didn't just see it for hottie-hot-Superman (that is his OFFICIAL name, you know), but I also saw it for Kevin Spacey, cause Mr. Spacey plays deliciously psychotic characters in his movies and I LOVE IT!!!

On the similar note of movies, there is one movie that you should NEVER see. Never. That movie is Poseidon. Think of the most unnecessary action flick ever made, and you'll get that stupid movie. I fell asleep during it! And I never fall asleep during movies.

As you can see, I'm having an incredibly lazy summer. If I have the time to see a movie twice, then I have a lot of free time. But it's oh-so-nice.

And now I'm gearing up for the 4th! Yay! Let's celebrate our Independence even though our country is falling apart and dying the way every great (and arrogant) civilization has!

Sorry, that was a bit morbid. But very, very, VERY true. Anyway, hope you have a great 4th of July! hahaha...can I even say that now? Just think of Barbeque...mmmmm...barbeque. It makes it ALL better, huh?

5 comments:

  1. BBQ! Denise's house this Tuesday! She's making her famous potato salad! Be there!

    I still haven't seen Superman (my niece saw it, and she loved it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPOILER ALERT!! DO NOT READ MY COMMENT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SUPERMAN!!



    Ok, I just got back from seeing Superman. He's looks less like jailbait to me now that I have seen the whole movie.

    Two questions: Was the sex consensual?

    Are superheroes exempt from paying child support?

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what if Hottie-Hot Superman also showed up to rescue Poseidon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "let them eat their barbeque..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a derranged Viking persona, I've had entire villages as my BBQ. This is all in good fun.

    ReplyDelete