7.05.2006

Red, White and Watermelon.

My apartment is lonely right now...I hate that!!! I hate being the only one home. It kills me sometimes. I guess I just really like being around people. Cool people, that is.

Went to the beach on the 4th of July. It was WAY crowded. Apprently some 50,000 freakin' people visited San Diego just to go to our beaches. Dude. Go get your own beach and leave mine alone.

hahaha. That's the united, patriotic spirit to have, huh?

I guess I'm slightly grumpy because I am sunburnt. And I got hit on repeatedly by guys yesterday (like every girl in a bikini). How do you tell a guy nicely that you don't want to give him your phone number? I just can't say no sometimes.

Funny short story: I was wearing this pink/green sun dress at the end of the night and one guy (ahem, one drunk guy) came up to me, gave me a big hug, smiled and said "you look like a big watermelon!"

hahahahahaHAha. That made me laugh. He thought it was hilarious, too, and joined me. Hahaha!

I guess, in reflection, I can say that America is a very, uh, special country. We've got some real idiots, including myself. But we are lovable idiots. Indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute li'l blog, gal.. Keep it up.. :) I wish i was staying close to a beach.. :( i would walk along the beach,... hand in hand.. all evening...

    Anyways.. n i jus loved that 'funny li'l story'.. ha ha. ;) Very funny, indeed, esp after learning that many guys had asked u 4 ur phone no. earlier.. ;))

    ReplyDelete