11.04.2006

Greedy Bastards!

The older I get, the more I really hate politicians and don't believe much of what they say. On both sides...they all really suck.

Seriously, the vast majority of them are power-hungry assholes. What else can I say? It's been like that for centuries...hasn't it?

I kind of wish that I lived in Athens before it when all imperialist-hungry (right Michelle?). DIRECT democracy! But then again, I wouldn't be able to vote there if I was a woman.

All the things our government could do to fix the world...including New Orleans (one of our OWN cities)...and yet nothing has happened. I'm not just dissapointed in the Bush Administration, I'm dissapointed in all of the bastards.

Many days I really just want to peace out and catch the next plane to Europe, where I can live as a coffee-sipping, antique-collecting, life-loving hermit. Or something like that.

5 comments:

  1. 'Cause that's what we all are over here: coffee-sipping, antique-collecting, life-loving hermits... *cough* ... or something. ;) The grass is always greener.... In any way, some of us would already have burned other innocent people's cars if our government had done what yours is doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but Europe's so french...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the grass is always greener... and really on a LOT of levels we Americans have it soo so good. Politics, vice and corruption go hand in hand no matter where you are in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true ron, but I have family in turkey and have been there four times. There's a certain magic to the culture there that you just can't find here. I still like America...I just get really fed up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkey-turk-turkish-turkey,

    Wow. I'm shocked to see that you would rather move to Europe than Canada. Oh well, all politicians do suck...so I guess I'm really liking the evil side you have hidden in there somewhere.

    -Hatleyman

    ReplyDelete