10.31.2006

Did I just say I like country?

Have you heard the song "Silent House" by the Dixie Chicks? Depressing but a fantastic song, I must say...even though it's country. And I usually equate country with death. Cowboy hats+violins+whiny voices=death. But seriously...this song is lovely. Lovely tune, lovely message. It's about Alzheimer's.

And how about that? I went on the Memory Walk last Saturday. It was obviously for Alzheimer's. The walk was only 3 miles...and it was in my FAVORITE part of San Diego (besides the beach)--Balboa Park. It's a gorgeous park with cool museums in it (there's an Aerospace museum where my dad built a few jets). And OF COURSE I love the Art Museum.

I could go on and on...but I'll stop.

Can you tell...I'm doing better. Life gets better, always. It's time to start my fantastic day now.

2 comments:

  1. Very upbeat post! Life does get better even though we don't always know exactly what's going to happen or whether or not something that's happened isn't really a blessing in disguise.

    Anyway, Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...how are you ron? You were absent for awhile...

    ReplyDelete