11.07.2006

A Time to Change

It's ELECTION DAY today! Wooooohoooo! I have yet to miss an election, and I won't miss this one.

I've been happier lately. I feel like stress is no longer on my shoulders. I will definitely say that October 2006 was thus far the HARDEST month of my life. BY FAR. But it retrospect...and to sound so cliche I want to hurt myself...it makes me stronger. I am completely stronger. I feel fortified. (Always a fun word).

Also...I feel stronger because I've realized that I've been putting to much focus on guys and what they think of me. I have to work on how I think of myself first. Believe me, I'm NOT one of those chicks that talks about their imperfections all day long, that just pisses me off. And I believe that women worry to much about being "beautiful." But I still have insecurities (of course). Why have I been placing this emphasis on guys? It's not like I've been worried about them per se, it's more that they've consumed my thoughts more than they should. Welllll, you know what I mean. I'm changing that right now.

Soooooo, after all these realizations, and moments of feeling stronger, I believe I will have a BETTER month. MUCH BETTA!

Here's to an amazing November!

6 comments:

  1. That's the turk I know and like right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “...the passage of the threshold is a form of self-annihilation.... Here, instead of passing outward, beyond the confines of the visible world, the hero goes inward, to be born again. Once inside, he may be said to have died to time and returned to the World Womb, the World Navel, the Earthly Paradise.... No creature can attain a higher grade of nature without ceasing to exist.” (The Hero with a Thousand Faces - p. 92)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote to keep that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as Christina Aquilera would say...you're a "fighter"...

    that should definetly be your theme song all day long.

    ReplyDelete