4.02.2007

The Cave--and I don't mean the allegory.

I kid you not. And you'll think I'm a nutcase when I say this: My friend Jaclyn and I went into a cave over the weekend.
Yeah, a cave--mud caves in the desert to be exact. This is how this went down:

me: Jack, you wanna go for a hike on saturday?
jack: Sure...well, I was looking up things to do...how would you feel about going into mud caves in the desert?
me: Excuse me?


So...yeah. We went into caves. There's nothing else I can say about this. But here are a few pictures...



This is a freakin' cave. There's no mistaking it.



View from in the cave looking up through a hole. So this is what it's like to live like a terrorist...


So, I got a little dirty.

2 comments:

  1. I would get out of there quick. I just saw this movie called "The Descent" and it was scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's funny is, my friend wanted me to watch that movie with me a week ago, and I said no. GOOD THING I didn't, or I would have been freaked out!

    ReplyDelete