3.30.2007

Pictures of Happyland!


Disneyland/Happyland/Feels-like-your-on-drugs-land...eh! it's all the same thing:

I cut my hair...like it? This is my friend Nic (a.k.a Melee--they all have nicknames). We look happy because...well, duh. We're in Disneyland!!!


My friend Darko (that's his nickname, cause he kinda looks like Jake Gyllenhall) and I right before going on It's a Small World. Why are we smiling? That ride kills me everytime!!

Look at the prettttttttty castle!


Mickey is PURPLE!!!!! You can't get better than that...ahhh, I have an obsession with that color.

Ohhhhh man, I love that place.

5 comments:

  1. You went on "It's a small world" voluntarily? Alright, here's what you need: become an AuPair, care for a one-year-old, go on "It's a small world" 10 times in a row. Get seizures from all the stereotypes AND the song! Be cured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very different with a short do, by the way. It looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D-Land is awesome... went last year with someone - wish now that I'd taken someone else. Oh, well - there's always this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there I like your post

    ReplyDelete