5.27.2007

every little thing, is gonna be alright

So Jaclyn and I saw Pirates the other night (with all the crazies that dressed up as pirates, haha)...I must say, it was actually pretty good. I didn't have high hopes, cause the second one disappointed me greatly. Just don't go seeing it too late at night, cause that sucker is 2 hours and 47 minutes long!!! (You know, and Jack and I went to go see it at 12:30 am...smart!).

Today, I heard yet another report about a teen star getting a DUI (Lindsey Lohan)...it makes me sad to see girls so lost in a glass world of pleasing others, losing themselves in substances and becoming a shell of their former selves...eventually that world shatters into a million little pieces. So sad, so sad.

***
Anyway, tomorrow is Memorial Day (Yay!) and my Dad's birthday (Yay!). So beach in the morning? Dinner at night? Sounds like a good day...

3 comments:

  1. What did you not like about Pirates 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pirates 2 was too all over the place, too many plots were going on at once. This movie is more unified as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Bday Ashely's dad... and I loved the monkey in Priates 3 the best - (oh, and the Keith Richards cameo)

    ReplyDelete