5.22.2007

tap dance on my little heart

Two things:
  1. Maroon 5's album is oh-so-amazing!!!!!! They are just an amazing band that always have the most beautiful melodies in their songs, I swear.
  2. I watched the finale of Dancing With the Stars. I have been religiously watching this show because of Joey Fatone (many of you know about my NSYNC addiction of the past). Well, sadly Joey did not win. But he got second, which is still amazing. And the winner, Apolo Anton Ono, is a smashing dancer, so it's justified.

I just want to say, today was a much better day than I realized it would be. Breaking free from a trapped feeling takes time...each day I will get better and expand my mind and life into brilliance. Sometimes it's just your state of mind you have to change...

3 comments:

  1. Strangely my dad watched this show too. And he was rooting for Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apolo Anton Ono was in it? Aww...someone should've told me, I would've watched at least one episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas, your dad is my friend then!!!!

    Ron, Apolo is just disgustingly good at everything he does...he is seriously an excellent dancer. Now if only I could see his speed skating...

    ReplyDelete