6.03.2007

music of my heart

Can I just say, I love pianos and violins. Pianos are better than violins, hands down. But violins are still amazing. They make my heart sing.

That was random, but such is the way I write.

I got the job with the childcare service. I even got a purple purse/bag thingy to tote around toys for the kiddies...I was highly excited that it was purple, seeing as that is my favorite color in the world.

I'm excited to enter a new chapter of my life. It's funny to see things change right in front of you, as if they're not happening to you. Does that make sense? What's funny is I'm completely in control, the author of all the changes. weiiiiirrrrrrrrd.

4 comments:

  1. It'll be 100% better than that CostCo gig! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley,
    This is Sebastian. Remember me? Well I just started a blog here today. check it out. its so boring but with work and stuff i may be posting much about what happens the newspaper(s) i write for. I havent decided.
    Excuse the typos but I'm not in reporter mode right now.
    catch you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, kids, huh??? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good deal. I love working with kids. I have two kid students right now: one is in 3rd grade, and the other one is in 8th grade.

    I love pianos, too.

    ReplyDelete