7.11.2007

i can hardly contain myself

So you may roll your eyes as this, but as I've mentioned before...I was always a big *NSYNC fan back in the day. Sadly, my little boy band has broken up since their glory days, but there have been a couple boys that have had solo careers. One of those boys, in case you didn't know his name, is JustinTimberlake. Hmmm...have you heard of him? Yeah--he's not that well known, so here's a picture:


So my roomate Ali and I (she's also a former boy band fan) were perusing the internet for concerts to go to--lo and behold, Justin Fucking Timberlake is having a concert (yeah, that's this middle name).

Yeah, the tickets were overpriced. And yeah, Justin has become pretty overproduced. But I love him so--can you tell he was my favorite *NSYNC member? So I have to support my past loves, you know?

The best part? The show is in Vegas on September 1st, at the Mandalay Bay.

Ohhhh man, this should be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen that Scott Storch video, "Built like that", Playa? He talks some smack about yo' boy. Check it out on Youtube.

    "I'm a real producer, and you just a piano ma-a-an!"

    (Timbaland, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Schmustin - I'm still bitter that jJoey Fatone lost Dancing with the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meeeeee too!!! I SO wanted Joey to win!!

    ReplyDelete