8.11.2007

A Little Sunshine...

I had some Pink Panty Droppers last night at my friend's birthday party. Ohhhhh vodka, you are a strong little devil, especially for a girl that doesn't drink much. However, I ended taking care of my friend last night since her drink of choice was whiskey. Bad choice.

I still have multiple things to buy/fix/take care of in my new aparetment. I have a lamp, but I need a lightbulb for it...I have a shower curtain, but no shower curtain rod...I have dishsoap, but I seemed to have misplaced my sponge. Life is funny in that way, we're always looking for the one piece to complete the whole.

I applied to the Children's Center on my campus...I guess my job of choice has been with children lately. They told me I could start as a "floater," or substitute, since I don't have loads of experience. I'm excited to work there, though, because a) I like kids and b) The job is directly on campus. Location!!

Wow...I wrote a lot this week, more than I anticipated. Probably because both my roomates are gone and with solitude comes creativity. It's not a bad kind of solitude, either. Hope all your weekends are full of sunshine...

P.S. that reminds me...I FINALLY watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Goooooood movie. And trippy to boot. Aw, I love when movies end up being fantastic!

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you are writing so much....lots of soul searching...I've never heard of pink panty droppers before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY great movie! I think that movie made me believe in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the movie where Kate Winslet almost drowns in the North Atlantic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look!... Thomas is trying to charm you with his special brand of reverse wittiness...!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Kate Winslet just amazing in it? She's always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete