8.02.2007

Olly Olly Oxen Freeze!

I'm moved in. I feel better. Now I just gotta put things away. ha.

Alllllllllllright Miss Rubber Soul, I'll follow the sun with you and play your little game of tag.

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog," and so on and so on and so on.

1. I am a huge HUGE fan of South Park. It's crude and dirty and ridculous...and absolutely brilliant.

2. When I was 2 years old, I would pass up ice cream for a bowl of clam chowder.

3. I believe the color purple is the best color in the whole world and may have healing powers--yeah, it's that beautiful.

4. I listen to Marvin Gaye after a hard/stressful day.

5. I don't have the heart to eat lobsters.

6. Chocolate is ALWAYS the right answer in my book.

7. I despise tailgaters. Those fools should just go around.

8. I think "Rainbow Connection" is honestly a pretty song, sung by no other than Kermt Theeee Frog.

Ok, I tag: Anthony, Thomas, Ashley...well, I only have three to tag. So have fun, if you want :)

5 comments: