8.03.2007

Rabbit Foot...anyone?

So my week has not been the greatest. A list of things:
  • I got a parking ticket for not turning my wheels against the curb on a hill. Now, yes...I remember learning that tidbit about driving a LONG time ago...try when I was 16. But since then, I have forgotten. So I got a $47.00 ticket. A warning would have been nice, mr. asshole officer.
  • I'm running extremely low on money. And money really stresses me out. I need to not let it though, but how does one go about doing that?
  • To go along with the second point, I need another job, which I'm going out today to find. I'm going to try a cafe close to school.

Just one more yearrrrrrrrrr of this and I'll graduate. Then I'll kick butt in my career. I'm just a little stressed now but I know I will pull through. I always do. And I've got the dreamer's disease. That's not a bad thing in my book.

3 comments:

  1. San Diego is so strict about parking. Is that where you got one?

    Actually I find all of California pretty strict on parking rules.

    I guess it's important but COME ON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, san diego. As much as I love this city, the traffic and parking are HORRIBLE.

    ReplyDelete