8.05.2007

Hungry like the wolf.

Maybe one day I'll have my life together? I feel that life just gets more confusing as you get older. Maybe it's just your 20's that are horribly confusing. Nah, I think it's just life.

I wish I knew how to be less stressed over certain issues--money, the future, feelings of inadequacy.

I think I should take up drawing and painting again...when I mean again, I mean that I haven't done those things since I lived for recess and handball was my sport of choice.

I just want things to get better. Maybe I'll never be satisfied.

3 comments:

  1. that's all well and good. but you know what I'm hungry like the wolf for?
    In-n-out. not. kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cause In-N-Out is the BEST. Any place with a secret menu is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sense you understand that it's not just your twenties. It comes and goes in waves (probably forever, but I am in my early 30s, so I don't have more than 11 or 12 years more experience than you!...). You make decisions (such as going to school), that have real benefits, but are so enormous and so stressful (psychologically, financially...) that it can beat you down at times.... Don't worry, you will get a job and be successful. Enjoy the here and now....Enjoy your last year in college. Take the time to appreciate ALL the sweater boys, the road trips, days on the beach, even the stories of when you were filling balloons for minimum wage will be some of the best memories you will have in life....!

    ReplyDelete