8.26.2007

Heavenly

I had a dream last night that my apartment got set on fire. I came to a burnt-to-a-crisp room. That dream was soooooo realistic I woke up in a panic. Stupid bad dreams. Maybe it has to do with the thunderstorms in San Diego today, something funky happening in the air.

I'm excited today cause I'm going to the first service in our new church (we got one built).

It's funny, a couple of years ago I wasn't going to church at all...not interested anymore in the afterlife...and suddenly it's a big part of my life.

I guess there's a different dimension to every person that longs to know about the spiritual world...at least there is to me. All I know is...after I get back from church, I feel relaxed and hyper all at the same time. It gives me one of the best feelings in the world. Whether you are religious or not, spiritual or not, you can't really argue with a good feeling.

It's all in an attempt to be the best person I can be.

And my pastor is freakin' hilarious...a gregarious/charasmatic black man whose official title should be pastor/comedian. And dude, you just CAN'T argue with humor. That one is set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment