9.15.2007

If You're Bored...

I stole this from Ex-Everything...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Unfortunately...a soap opera character on the Young & The Restless. What was my mom thinking?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The other day. I think I'm at a time in my life where I'm crying more than usual though. It's ok, it will pass.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah. I was blessed, what can I say? :)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey if I have to eat lunch meat...definitely not my favorite. Welllllll, salami is pretty darn good.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? There is NO REASON to have kids at my age!!!!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I believe so. I'm pretty trustworthy...and a dork. Come on, dorks make good friends.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nooooooooooo, never.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? That I do. Probably why I hardly ever get sick. Good job tonsils!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck no!!! Heights are NOT my friend.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That's a hard one...I like Honey Bunches of Oats a lot. As a kid, Rice Crispies were great for the sounds...snap crackle pop, bitches!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? In California, you wear flip flops. That's just the rule.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm terribly weak, and too many of my friends take advantage of that fact!!!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip, ohhhhhhh, how I LOVE thee!!!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, for sure. Green eyes are beautiful...and brown eyes? Like little puddles of melted chocolate chips. I told you I was a dork, I think of these things!

15. RED OR PINK? Red...what a fabulous bold color!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I am genuine. Why waste time being fake?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend J, like I mentioned before. It's a matter of getting over that. I have faith that I will!!!!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light Blue capris and tan flip flops.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An AMAZING breakfast with my homie Jaclyn. Scrambled eggs with cheese (and tabasco on top--very necessary), pancakes (with a minimal amount of syrup on top...soggy food=bad food), sausage and bacon. Oh duh...and coffee!!!!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Amy Winehouse, actually. The song "Back to Black" which sounds like good ol' Motown...I sense The Supremes in her songs.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple (or violet). I adore that dark, luscious color!!

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gasoline. I have an addiction to perfumes. Vanilla floats my boat. Baked Cookies...mmmmmmm.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The boss lady.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? On TV? Either basketball or soccer...the best sports!

25. HAIR COLOR? Brown/red, right now.

26. EYE COLOR? Blue.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yeah, oh gosh I have SUCH bad eyesight!!!!

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Spaghetti! With or without Meat-a-balls!

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Scary movies scare the BeJesus out of me.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? hahahaha, South Park, Bigger Longer and Uncut. I own it and it is that amazing.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It's hard to describe...it's a blue and tan combination...with some brown? You'd have to see it in person.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Hard one. I hate the summertime in August, cause it's horribly hot!!!!! But the living is easy in the summer. And the winter...well, scarfs are my favorite!! I can't choose!!!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. But hugs more so. I like to be held.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Simple--chocolate ANYTHING.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? It's all about childrens' books! The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one right now...mine got ruined while moving.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I watched part of an episode of Mythbusters. Those crazy mo'fos!

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain for sure! The ocean. The sound of spoons hitting coffee cups at a breakfast place.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!!! Although I love the song Honky Talk Woman from the Stones...

40. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Turkey. But in a way, that place is a home to me as well.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm really good at drawing.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Diego (like you, Ex-Everything).

Fill this out if you want to, I won't pick people. This is a long one!

1 comment: