10.09.2007

Switch

I'll be switching jobs in about a week and a half. I realized that my patience level for 20 kids at one time is not that high. Although they can be loveable, they can also be little demons.

Soooo, I'll be working at a smoothie shop. At the least, I'll be healthier, right? As each day goes by, I realize how much closer I'm coming to graduation. Kind of a freaky thought; however, I'm pretty ready for it.

I have a test today (boo). But somehow I'm still in a good mood.

Random self-realization: About a year ago, I was a weak person. The other day, my friend gave me a compliment--she called me strong. She said "I don't think I could be as strong as you." I've never gotten that compliment EVER in my life. But, it's true now. And that makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with your friend. And you are also modest. Another good trait to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a difference a year makes...

    ReplyDelete