1.22.2008

No Heath!!!!!!!


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Heath Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Heath Ledger was always one of my favorite actors, and one of the sexiest men ever. I am so sad to hear about his death. I've loved Heath since I saw The Patriot (it showed his acting chops and set him apart from other teeny-bopper actors).

But I know he'll be remembered for his great roles/movies. I'm just we could see more from him.

You know you love an actor too much when friends call you to tell you their condolences, ha. Heath just never knew my love for him...Bye Heath :(

6 comments:

  1. yeah. he played one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite movies, skip from lords of dogtown. i kind of passed the news about brad renfro, but this one really had talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, you were totally the first person i thought of telling cause we loved watching him! 10 things i hate about you....forever one of my favorites! :*( it's crazy that they are comparing him to james dean, but it totally fits! weird.

    i need to come down and visit but ali is going to see her grandma or something. lame. call me cause i want to get apt 308 together and have like fondue or go out or go somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you gone back and watched any of his movies, Ashley?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already watched a lot of his movies, Thomas...haha...I loved heath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant since he died, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh sorry, no...I thought about it, but I thought it would be a little weird this week to do that. Maybe in a little while when it really hits me that he's gone, cause it's still kind of shocking.

    ReplyDelete