1.27.2008

Wikkidy Week

This week has been...jam packed. I've already been a little stressed. I need to CHILL OUT.

Let's see...School started, Heath died, I'm trying to re-learn Italian *nervous laughter*, I have a report due in a week (great), work in between, I think my bronchitis is coming back....

I would just like a little breathing room.

I know, I'm just complaining, complaining, complaining right now. But really, this is the place to do it.

HOWEVER...

I did have a lot of fun last night. I went dancing! Again! Yay! At a place called Typhoon Saloon in Pacific Beach (San Diego). The DJ was the BEST DJ EVER, and played all my requests (Michael Jackson, and even *NSYNC). Then when I complimented the DJ on his skills, he gave me a VIP wristband. Hmmm...so that's what it takes to become a Very Important Person, huh?

Oh, and I got called sexy by a very very very gorgeous Navy Seal. Yeah, that's ok with me.

Life is good, it really is. I just need to relax a little. Writing just helped :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your bronchitis isn't coming back. Mine just did. Totally SUCKS!! I think there is a respiratory illness epidemic no one is really talking about these days...

    I am sad about Heath, too. It reminds me of when River Phoenix suddenly died (a longgggg time ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon; when you're better, maybe we can help each other since I am taking third semester Italian at the University (and scared shitless). I don't know if I am ready for it, either, so leave me comments in Italian from now on.

    ReplyDelete