1.28.2008

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down

This is my brain on break... :)
This is my brain on school... :0

I think this semester is gearing up to be one of my hardest because it's my LAST. And yeah, I have senioritis (damn that disease). Along with that, I have 4 classes that just require a lot of freakin' work.

So I'm sitting here in the library, and I'm listening to "Bittersweet Symphony"--I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.

And I'm listening to it on my new ipod nano. Yeah, it's my first ipod ever. I gave in. It's green, and cute and chubby. Well, I think it's chubby, haha.

I think I'm getting a little better at Italian (God save me), which makes me happier.

My brain has felt a little like mush lately. Must. exercise. brain. must. study. must. graduate.

ahhhhhhhhh!

Can you tell I'm going just a little insane? don't worry, I find the humor in it all.

Ashley ha il senso dell'orisimo grande! E Vero? (tell me if I'm messing up any italian, anthony, you're language mind would be great help to me).

Ciao, for now.

4 comments:

  1. Keep it up. You can get through! I have no clue about Italian. When we get calls from Italy (which we get a lot) all I say is "David non c'รจ" and hang up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the sense of what, now? Gold? I got lost on that last word; what is that, a superlative?

    Non ti preoccupi. Ora sto prendendo l'italiano "third semester" alla universita e sono perso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sense of humor...haha. I wish I had the sense of gold, whatever that means :)

    ReplyDelete