2.02.2008

Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.

So, guess who was in my neck of the woods yesterday? Senator Hilary Clinton. She was speaking at my school, which ALL of San Diego was invited to, might I add.

And what was I trying to do?

JUST TRYING TO GET TO MY ITALIAN CLASS!!!! Which took forever cause all the parking structures were filled to the max. Excuse me for being a student!

I did find parking. But I guess some of my frustration comes from the fact that I've been very apathetic toward politics this past year. If I've felt somewhat good about any of the candidates on the ballot, it's been Obama. But overall, I don't know...I've just become disinterested in all the corruption and back-stabbing...and yeah, I know that's the way politics have been since the BEGINNING of time (hello Julius Caesar?).

To change subjects, did I tell all of you I have an inhaler now? hahaha, I'm like an asthma kid or something (tear). I have something called bronchospasms. Hey--that's what the doc told me. But I think the inhaler's helping :)

Listening to "There, There" by Radiohead. And it's putting me in a good mood.

6 comments:

  1. Hardly any of the students here have a car, so it's always fun to read about "parking issues" at colleges in the US. That is just so hilarious. :)
    (Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "there there" puts you in a good mood? it makes me want to jump off a bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear the new Radiohead CD, In Rainbows? There's some really beautiful songs on there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I know it has depressing lyrics...but I like sad songs. They're my favorite.

    K, I'm weird.

    ...and I want to hear In Rainbows, anthony, for sure. That's on my THINGS TO BUY list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love there, there. what an excellent song. it's funny you should write about politics and a track from 'hail to the thief.' personally, i'm a clinton supporter. but to be honest, no matter who we end up with, we'll be be better off than we are now.

    ReplyDelete