2.29.2008

Shine Away

Breakdown of this splendid day (well the second half):
  • 11:30 a.m. Eye appointment
  • 1:00 p.m. Italian class (ugh)
  • 2:30 p.m. Manicure and pedicure, yay!
  • 5:00 p.m. Greek food with Ali
  • 9:00 p.m-2:00 a.m. Dancing at Typhoon Saloon for Ali and Ashley's Birthday, Leap Day Extravaganza!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!
Eventually, I will have pictures up of tonight's fun. Did I ever mention that I love to dance? My real birthday is on Monday and I will be the big 2-3. No, I don't think 23 is old, although everyone likes to tell me it is (these people are usually just a year younger, and bragging about it).

Oh yeah, Cute Sean will be there tonight, so we'll see how that goes, since I've never hung out with him outside of work (and sadly I don't work there anymore).

Anyway, hope you all have a smashing Friday. Hopefully you're gettin' down wit yo' BAD self today too!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Ash! it's rachel I started a blog! woo hoo! it's for all my cross stitching stuff, and all the other stuff. yay I have no idea how to work this blogging thing..i could use some help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what Greek food do you like? I married into a Greek family, it's just like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" except replace every time you laugh with crying.....whoa, that's a downer post...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Dolma, Kebabs, Pita...basically all of it. I love olives so very much. I have family in Turkey, so the food is very similar to Greek food, and I grew up on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 23 huh? Have you started planning your retirement fund? Haha I'm only a few years behind you and I've been feeling pretty old lately, so it's good to know that there's someone out there who still feels young. Sometimes it seems like I have a 60-year-old personality trapped inside a 21-year-old body :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! the big 2-3, eh? thats the same as me ... in a way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, I still act like I am 23. It's a good age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with Avgolemono (Chicken Lemon soup)and according to my husband I am not allowed to talk to you anymore since you are Turkish



    but I'll wish you a happy birthday anyway ;-)

    ReplyDelete