3.02.2008

Splendid, Simply Splendid

Well, I don't know if there's much to say about the Birthday Extravaganza I had, so here are a few pictures (they do ALL the talking)...Just being Myspace-y. We're such girls.
I thought the light looked cool here. Red light special! haha, j/k, guys. I ain't a ho!

The "Birfday" Girls. We had lots of fun. Ali has big, ummmm, I won't go there.

Cute Sean couldn't make it, but it's better that way. It was a good girls' night. And life shouldn't be ALL about your love life. Man, I danced till I couldn't dance no' mo.' Um, I may have had a few drinks, too.

So it's back to the grind, now. Except my birthday is tomorrow so that'll be an abnormal monday, since my friends will shower me with love!!!! hehe. Ta Ta for now.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! At least you got to party. I spent my most recent birthday in a computer lab furiously working on a 10-page research paper :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!

    well my real b-day (tomorrow), I'm taking a test and turning in a paper. woooooohooooo!

    haha, but the weekend was good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun. hope it was a good day in spite of the test and the paper. sing a song, have a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did the paper turn out, Frank?

    ReplyDelete