3.11.2008

Looking through rose colored glasses.

Like the card I drew for my sister? I was born March 3rd and she was born March 4th. We're one day away from being exactly 20 years apart. She's my half-sister. My mom had her when she was 24, and had me when she was 44.

Have I told you guys that before? Sometimes people have a weird dumbfounded look when I tell them that story, haha.

Anyway, I appreciate all the advice from the last post. Don't worry, this situation isn't "consuming" me by any means, I was just kind of venting. Sometimes you just gotta write out every emotion and every little thought that's romancing your brain.

We'll see how the future pans out...

Right now, I'm just applying for side jobs like crazy! Ah! Craigslist actually makes it a little easier.

Oh, the internet in all its wonders...

2 comments:

  1. "Sometimes you just gotta write out every emotion and every little thought that's romancing your brain."

    Well said, well said. I'm pretty messed up already as it is. I don't even want to imagine what I'd be like if I didn't write everything out :)

    ReplyDelete