3.29.2008

Goodluck and Goodbye



I love English artists. This girl has such a cute voice. Her name is Mutya Buena.

I disabled the comment section on the last post because, well, I didn't really want any advice on what happened. I just wanted to write it down and send it out.

Give that big final good luck and goodbye to your all time top-five...


(but thanks for your comment on Facebook, Frank, haha).

I was more livid over this subject yesterday (and not really as mature as you think, Frankie). But I've gathered myself today. I won't panic, like Mutya sings in her little song that I've posted :)

7 comments:

  1. Well, okay, I meant mature in relation to me. Mind you, I'm a guy who always threw hissy fits and cried and promised to change and all that garbage whenever I got dumped. Also, I like to eat whipped cream right out of the can. I'd be perfectly at home in 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, the youtube link won't pop up. I am denied my chick rock (much less British invasion chick rock). Perturbing.

    Not that I'm ignoring and/or respecting your wish to not mention anything about J, or that I am/am not. Much less is more less said, or as I saw on a sign in a Mexican restaurant today, "I once made a mistake, but it turned out I was wrong."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, there it goes! I like her r&b/pop voice. Sexy.

    Nice new profile pic, dear. Kind of angelic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting song.

    hopefully that's the first and last time I hear it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I was never implying that you're mature, frankie :) I kid.

    I knew you would comment on the chick music, anothony. I KNEW IT. haha.

    Tim, you're SUCH a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck. Goodbye. Thanks..Boss.

    ReplyDelete