2.07.2008

Still A Zombie

So, I'm not as sleepy as I was before...I am now more dizzy. I swear I haven't been drinking. honest. Went to the doctor (ahead of schedule) and he told me I must have a virus. As far as I know, ALL of San Diego has been infected by the flu virus, and pretty badly. So if you were planning on visiting SD for any reason in the near future, I would advise you not to.

But seriously...have you guys seen I Am Legend? I better not be turning into one of those zombies. Cause I happen to like the sun.

Random realization of the week: There is a really cute guy at my work that's been flirting with me shamelessly this past week...even when death is upon me. Hey, I'm fine with that. So I realize that I have a slight crush on the guy. His name is Sean. What? He has green eyes! They're hard to resist! Ok, the end.

I should think less of my love life and more about ways to get better. MUST. GET. BETTER.

6 comments:

  1. The CDC has classified what's going around as whooping cough. If you have a cough and it lasts more than a week - it's whooping and you need antibiotics.

    If it's not a cough, its the standard upper respitory virus going around and there's nothing to do.

    Sorry dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get too close to the guy... I mean, what if you get him sick? And what if he blames you? You'd have no shot!

    But then again... being sick together has its benefits...

    All I know is... I'm in San Diego, and I'm not sick. Nyah nyah.

    Damn, it's a beautiful day out today, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ex- thanks for the info, I'll look into that.

    mikey--I'm sticking my tongue out at you. Hey, I'm mature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green eyes! Green eyes always get me.

    Go get him, grrrrl. When you're better, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're having any sort of sinus problems, that might be why you're getting dizzy. Your ears, nose and throat are all connected and if the congestion's messing with your ears too, that'll throw off your equilibrium.

    I watch way too much Discovery Health Channel, but there was a part of an episode on Mystery Diagnosis where this kid walked funny and couldn't hear well, but then they found out he had fluid in his ears and when they put the tubes in, he could walk and hear much better. Of course, that only solved part of the problem, but it was an interesting discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been feeling a lot like a zombie as well lately, although I don't think I'm sick at all. I've had insomnia before but this is just ridiculous.

    I've been thinking a lot about my love life too, mostly because it would be nice to have someone to drug me/hit me over the head (and catch my limp body as it falls) so I'd finally sleep well for once.

    ReplyDelete