8.30.2008

Gotta Keep On...

I haven't had much time for the internet this week. I've been preoccupied with a range of emotions: stress, relief, happiness, sadness...mostly stress. Do I sound like a complete basket case right now?

Really I wish I could let stress slide off my shoulders, but I've never been that type of person. However, at least I have hope. Being hopeful (despite the stress) keeps me sane in this life.

Oh, I'm not complaining about anything horrible this week. Just the same old...I feel stuck in one place right now, my life is not moving foward and it's frustrating. After being in school, one gets used to always working to a certain goal, always moving...everyday is a step closer to the next step. Right now, I'm standing still.

I'm at a place where I'm asking...WHAT'S NEXT? And by now, I'd like to know the answer.

1 comment:

  1. I've been having the same freak out frequently lately. I moved back to my dad's house this weekend and had a freak out last night because I don't even have my own space. I have no place to put my stuff, I don't know where some of my stuff is, I want to watch something else besides 4 André Rieu DVDs, etc. Oh wait, the grandparents are still in bed. I can watch whatever I want now!

    ReplyDelete