8.08.2008

Seven things Ashley did this week.

  1. Went to the beach. A smashing time.
  2. Got my friend an edible bra (with the same candy used for candy necklaces). Oh yeah...forgot to say why. haha. It's for her BACHLORETTE PARTY. You perverts.
  3. Applied to jobs. And then some more. And then some more.
  4. Saw Phantom of the Opera last night....AMAZING! My friend Greg called me to tell me had an extra ticket because of someone being too sick to go. I snatched that up quickly. It was beautiful! And the phantom had a drop-dead gorgeous voice. My only criticism is that the chandelier-dropping scene could have been more dramatic.
  5. Drove all over San Diego, and wasted some gas. But I suppose it was worth it for all that I did.
  6. Watched High School Musical 2. It was to feed my old roommate Ali's addiction to Zac Efron. It wasn't for me...I SWEAR.
  7. But watching Definitely, Maybe was for me...cause Ryan Reynolds is just. plain. hott. Yep, with two t's.
So yeah, tomorrow I'm off to Orange County for that bachlorette party. There may some worthy pictures from that outing...just don't know if I'll share them :)

6 comments:

  1. Eating bacon was not on the list.


    I am very saddened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I did not eat bacon this week...

    Oh wait! I forgot. I did! I had a BLT. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you find it kinda funny that the daughter in "definitely maybe" went directly from getting her heart ripped out when she finds out the woman that her dad loves isn't her mom and they were going to get a divorce to being all ohmygod we gotta go get pops Ryan Reynolds to his dream girl right away?

    Even though I am a completely devoted fan of the romantic comedy genre (I know, how manly is that?), I still just thought that whole scenario was a little weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week!

    Ryan Reynolds is so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure you wanna claim #7? :) but #4 made me jealous and as always, props for smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. toastie--yeahhhh, good point. But all the plot vanishes once Ryan comes on screen. Maybe the writers were hoping for that :)

    liz--we do agree on guys, don't we?

    raindog--we should start a little point system for our use of english words, haha.

    ReplyDelete