11.17.2008

RaNdOm

No, I'm not sure why I made my title look like a ransom note...

Sipping on my coffee right now (filled with too much peppermint mocha creamer--maybe you can never have too much).

Just to recap, here are the things Ashley has done in the past week:
  • Watched Quantum of Solace. Not as good as the first, but I'm sure you've already heard that review. Still, Daniel Craig is a hot Englishman and that is always a plus.
  • Continued to learn me some Turkish (do not proceed to make any bird jokes, please).
  • Agreed to go on a date this upcoming Friday. How did that happen? Damn those Latinos.
  • Watched the TRL Finale last night. hahaha. I laugh as I write this, because I haven't watched TRL in AGES... say over 5 years? But when I heard Justin and JC were going to be on TV with Carson Daly, I got giddy reminiscing over the old times...ahhh, memories of my pathetic *NSYNC days...
  • Speaking of pathetic pop days, I guess I can't talk, since I love David Archuletta's new song. Is that just me? Ohhh, how sad...
  • Tamed wild children...they call it a jungle gym for a reason...get it? haha *snort*

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to recap. Nothing special. This will just be a post to look back at one day and laugh at my outright dorkiness.

13 comments:

  1. "This will just be a post to look back at one day and laugh at my outright dorkiness."

    And by "one day" you mean 5 minutes from now? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched TRL. I tried, but when I realized that they didn't show whole videos I turned it off. Why would you spend time watching tween girls scream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My away message for when I'm watching Darla is "I am Darla's own personal jungle gym." You remember the pictures, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you take that back now. there is no liking of david archuletta. its just a horrible, horrible dream. wake, i say, wake!

    *cough* sentimental tacky crap *cough* :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. but raindog, I can't help it!! That little mormon boy put a spell on me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last episode of TRL was kind of sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, TRL stands for Total Request Live, and they don't even play videos. Goddammit, I liked MTV better when that's all they'd do, was play videos. That, and the Grind was pretty awesome for obvious reasons during my highly awkward teen years. Gosh...I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppermint mocha creamer!!!!!!!! You can't ever have too much, i went through to big cups of coffee today just because I wanted the creamer. And now I have my family addicted to it as well, it's going fast! We bought it two days ago...and it's like half gone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah... *NSYNC... =) What a lovely/tragic flashback!

    Have fun with the date!

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, you are certainly a dork ... but isn't that a good thing?!

    I love it when a friend calls me a dork or a clown, it really makes me feel like I'm doing something right, ya know? Like I am being myself ... how God made me!

    keep it up, teacher ... btw, I am also a Nazi! :P (No soup for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We HavE YOUr TrL. IF YoU do NoT STOp wATCHING It, We WiLL GiVE CarSON dALY hIS owN LATe nIGHT ShOw.


    ..OH, WAIt, DiDn't ThaT ALReadY HapPeN?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think you are dorky at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anthony--hahahhaaaaa! ahhh, you are great.

    Thomas--believe me, you just don't know :) anyway, I embrace my dorkiness.

    ReplyDelete