12.20.2008

I Have the Sniffles

I haven't been this sick in awhile. It's pretty bad when you take a two hour-nap and you're still exhausted right after it.

I feel like falling asleep right now and it is 7:15 pm. Wow.

It didn't help that I went dancing last night. They played techno-y stuff. It was pretty darn funny. But having a few drinks didn't help my immune system...nope.

Anyway, there's no sense in rambling because I am quite delirious. Good thing the kids are on Xmas break; ergo, so am I. More time to watch sappy chick flicks (P.S. I Love You), drink some OJ and eat chicken noodle soup. Time to recover!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. go ahead and balance out the sappy with a little rob gordon. come one ... you know you want to. :) ... feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved P.S. I Love You!! It was so dumb, but I sobbed during it. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a two hour nap? Well there's your problem right there. I'm always tired after those too. I never nap unless I have at least FOUR hours to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rain--there's ALWAYS time for rob gordon. ALWAYS!!!

    felicia--you and be both!!!! It was so much better than I thought it was going to be!!

    frank--haha. hmmm...maybe you have a problem. I'm not usually a nap person, so 2 hours is a lot for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw no, being ill at this time of year SUCKS. I have a terrible immune system and often get ill right about now, too. Here's hoping you get better soon! Get hold of some Berocca and OD on vitamin C and zinc.

    Home is nice, if a little boring, ha. Honestly, it's great to see my family, but I'm SO bored with nothing to do, because they're all still working, so I'm just sitting around trying to amuse myself. Grah. I'm going to go and shop myself to death. With the completely empty wallet in my bag. Hm, haven't thought this one out properly.

    I live in London =)

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I woke up with a nasty case of the sniffles, myself.. = NO FUN...

    crossing my fingers that it's just a bit of allergies and not a full blown sinus infection...

    oh, and tonight I'll be watching Bridget Jones.. I love her...

    ReplyDelete