1.04.2009

A Mighty Fine 2009?


Sorry for the rhyming. I'm being cheeky.

I won't make any assumptions on how this year is going to go. We always hope every year will go swimmingly. Of course, the past couple of years have been more challenging than not for me. So how about a bit of break this year?

Eh, I'll take it all in stride, anyway. With each growing year comes growing resillance.

So, here are some pics of how my year has started off with a bang so far. Again, here's to a year of boldness.


Two of my favorite girls in the world.


Dancing around to "Billie Jean" somehow resulted in a picture of us trying to do a Michael Jackson-esque pose. Trying.


No New Year's Eve is complete without a kiss...er, kind of.

5 comments:

  1. I love hanging out with you and Ali! :) It makes me happy!! Yay for a great start to the New Year! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dynamite "cheeky" usage there Ash. Now let's kick off the year of boldness with more Michael Jackson dancing. "Thriller", I'm looking at you here.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl and girl kissing action.

    giggitygigggitygiggity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... rhyme away! I started making up a motto for each year, and last year was "Make it Great in 2008"... this year I am going with "Make it Mine in 2009"...

    I thought about "drink more wine in 2009", but thought that wouldn't work out so well if I can't finish a glass before passing out from exhaustion... ;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete