1.13.2009

Oh the Places You'll Go!

I need, I must, I lust to go...

  • to Italy, and have my favorite food of all time. And discover EVERY INCH of that place!
  • back to Turkey, my heart, and see my family. To feel my heritage.
  • have a beer in Ireland, and take a ride in the rolling green hills.
  • see NYC. Crane my neck to see the super tall buildings and wander around the City.
  • to Paris. Who wouldn't want to feel the love? ♥
  • take the bull by the horns in Spain (figuratively speaking).
  • visit Washington D.C. and say a "What's Up?" to the new Prez.
  • EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!
It's a problem when I'm lacking the moo-lah. This is just my usual once-every-two-month rant about wanting to travel, travel, travel to my heart's desire. It is my true passion.

So when do we leave?

8 comments:

  1. I am like you. I have a "hobo" spirit...but I am handicapped by a terrible phobia of flying. Oh well. I do hope you get to do all of those things - they sound like much fun! Tell Obama I said "hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you are in a place to travel. DO IT! Never pass up the opportunity!

    During the summer break, Ashley's mom is going to take care of the girls while we go to the UK and Germany! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you could make it through most of Latin America on looks alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Chicago? Wait until summer, though. I think the reason why I got a cold is from walking around in shoveled snow for way too long this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could pose as a mail order bride, traveling with your soon to be husband on his funds until the wedding day and poof! you disappear. And off to the next location.

    But that might be illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm currently having to find winter wear since southern louisiana clothing won't fly in feb during my trip to nyc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As of now, the best I can do is offer you a guest room for a few nights in Austin, TX!

    But you should do all the things you want to do. Just choose one of them and make it happen!

    ReplyDelete