1.09.2009

Zombie Ashley

Alright, so I'm not in a bad mood anymore...I just had to blow some steam off last night. Writing always helps.

I'm not really in any mood today. I'm just straight up tired. Grumpy Ashley + staying out late at a record release party + waking up early = Zombie Ashley.

GARRRRGGRRRL! (That was my attempt at a zombie growl/gargling sound. What sound does a zombie make anyway?!?)

So I'm supposed to show SD spirit today and wear Chargers gear (it's "Charger's Day" at the school I work at). Problem is, I don't really watch football, so I do not own any jerseys or helmets or NFL t-shirts. I'm going to have to makeshift it and tape a lightning bolt on a blue shirt. I know the kids will be trying to rip that off all day *rolls eyes*

Maybe I will get zombie on their asses and try to eat some brains.

P.S. Look, I wrote a post everyday this week so far...that is unusual for me! So thanks for listening to my crazy talk, because in a way, you are my therapists.

Good day, all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my place. :) Wanted to return the visit and glad I did. You're one funny zombie--err, chic.

    I'm in one of those grr moods too. Hopefully its the weather and it will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i just noticed your twitter thing. What is that? I have seen other things on twitter before like news updates and stuff. I used to read them during the fires for updates. Yours is different though!? Is it like facebook "ashley is..." or what..I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zombies say: BRAAAAIIIIINNNSSSS!

    Vegetarian zombies say: GRAAAAIIIIINNNSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i often play therapist for justin. essentially i sit and listen to him rant for hours on end. sometimes i knit at the same time. and i also baby sit for free too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. rachel--you got it extactly right...twitter is like status updates on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete