2.16.2009

Baby, Let's Stay Together

So, I forgot to post this yesterday, oops...

As of February 15, 2009, I have had this blog for 4 years. That's actually pretty good! How have I had 4 years worth of crap to say? Oh yeah, I guess it comes with life. Sure, I've thought about deleting this thing before, but I keep around for some reason.

4 years...well, that's a long relationship!

Thank you all for listening to my insights, nonsense, dorkiness and...well, just thanks for listening...er, reading.

Happy blogiversary to me!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! 4 years is a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is a long time! I think I've had mine around for that long.... well to be honest, I don't even know. Now I'll have to go look.

    Oouf. Didn't mean to make this about ME. Lol! Happy Blogesversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats; you must have gone through a lot of different men to have that much blogging inside of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley--thanks! Longest relationship I've had...

    rm--glad we are both old timers.

    jay--haha, really just one man and lots of crushes. Guess it helps that my world doesn't revolve around men and I like talking about other things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yippeee hooray and all that. i say this calls for additional colors in the blog theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have had mine for 6 years in May. I was told almost 4 years ago that I seemed like a completely different person when I first started my blog. And I think I've gone through at least one other big evolution since then, if not more.

    But yes, this is about you, not me. Here's to more and more blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should dedicate that Barry White song to this entry, that "Never Gonna Give You Up" song. I can hear Barry singing to this entry. It screams of Barry.

    "I ain't never ever gonna stop!"

    Have a good one. As always, you never fail to make others happy with what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know what anthony...I LOVE barry!!

    ReplyDelete