2.20.2009

Go to My Happy Place

Man, I am so exhausted today...at least it is Friday.

I haven't been posting as often as I was a few weeks ago, guess I have been busy, going to events...just going, going, going, but content with that. I like livin' life and going places.

Speaking of going, I forgot to mention where I'm going for my b-day (which is in a week-and-a-half)...

DISNEYLAND!!!

Do I have to say anything more? It will be smashing and I will have a damn good time. Oh, how I love that place...

K, just wanted to post on my excitement over that. Let's hope we all have great weekends full of debauchery and blackouts. Kidding, guys. Kidding.

3 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy. Seriously. Or maybe in your case I have to be purple about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take lots of photos =)

    Oh, and I thought you might like to know that I updated today from my birthday do last night, and there are photos of the elusive boy!

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete