3.04.2009

There's a Party in My Pants, and You're All Invited

The above title was shouted by my friend Suave while on Space Mountain. ha! Maybe a few people turned their heads :)

Disneyland was smashing! Words are trivial sometimes, so here are some pictures to explain the fun:

My LIDDLE FREN Beth, and Me.

Teacup ride with my friend Suave, said the Spanish way, as in "Rico Suave."


It's a small world is pretty on the outside! And annoying on the inside!


The gang. See my birthday pin? All the Disneyland workers were forced to say Happy Birthday to me. haha. Poor minions.


I love the friends I have!


Doesn't this picture make you wanna kiss me? I should be in a lip gloss ad or something :)

Alright, so that's all folks! I am now 24. What can I say? I have a good life.

8 comments:

  1. Is it really "The Happiest Place on Earth"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it, that whenever I read a blog from someone on the west coast they are talking about Disney Land?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 24th!!! Good year by the way, 24 that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weapon--DUH. I'm pretty sure they pump spme kind of drug through the vents or something, cause everyone is disgustingly happy.

    Jidai--WHY NOT talk about Disneyland? haha.

    Anthony--thanks!!

    Toast--Yay! I hope so! I'm going to make it an excellent year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always been told i HAVE to go to disney. have to. then they get to know me and say it's much too happy a place for me. like in some way i would cause some reaction that brought about mickey, the dark years. bwah.

    glad you had fun. and happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost a quarter century...


    Get any of that AARP stuff in the mail yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe next year will be a better birthday, Ash?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY... and keep you hands and arms in the car at all times :)

    ReplyDelete