4.22.2009

I Only Speak the Truth

So I was tagged by another Ashley (there are a lot of us, and one day we will take over the world!) to fill out this Honesty thingy. So I will do it. The rules:

The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you must tell your readers 10 true things about yourself that they may not know. Second, you must tag 10 people with the award.


1. When eating chips, I always go for the ones that are folded over on themselves (kind of like a taco) because they are the crunchiest and funnest to eat.

2. I am not an OCD person, except when it comes to editing grammar, spelling and punctuation. I had to stop myself from editing text messages, because I realized how nerdy that was.

3. I can get really really shy and nervous around boys I find cute or like. A trait of mine I wish I could grow out of, but I never really have. And, oh, how I hate that I blush!

4. I would be fine with having an amethyst engagement ring instead of a diamond one. Some girls find this weird.

5. I still have a slight fear of my closet; a fear carried over from childhood. The closet door MUST be closed!

6. I keep singing to the music in my car even when the person next to me is looking.

7. I have been skinny-dipping twice. haha, bet you didn't expect that one. (but it was with all girls).

8. There is a stuffed Curious George toy sitting on my dashboard. I have always had a stuffed monkey of some sort in every car I've owned...and I will have to keep that tradition forever!

9. I always prefer handmade gifts over store bought. Always.

10. I haven't had stress in my life for months because of a spiritual healing of sorts. I still over analyze--I am a chick, after all--but for the most part, I just brush it off my shoulders. I have been reformed through giving it up to God.

Alright, do I even have 10 people to tag? ha. I tag:

1. Anthony
2. Donnie
3. Frankie
4. Rachel
5. Jackie
6. Jay
7. Coley
8. Toast
9. Thomas
10. Rubber Soul

7 comments:

  1. Iiiintereesssting! I do #2 as well, whoops. And with #3 I get shy and nervous, but instead of closing up and getting all quiet, I either ignore them or I make fun of them, which puts me into the friend zone. DOH.

    I'll do a 10 list later, but on a totally random side-note and just explaining to you about your comment on my last blog: boy and I are really good friends, so we essentially moved straight from the relationship zone to the friendship zone. I know, it's kind of weird. But it's worked out well, because I guess we both realised that we just get on very well with each other and wanted to maintain that.

    Jax x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crunchy chips.

    You haven't seen my homemade gifts. They're terrible, but I try so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also blush easily (HATE that!) and am OCD about grammar. It made me laugh because you admitted to the grammar thing RIGHT AFTER using the word "funnest"!

    Perhaps you are not as uptight about grammar as you think you are (not sure what that says about me, though).

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but funnest is a word now, according to Merriam-Webster's, whom I consider the dictionary gods!

    But sUmtimes I can't wead weally goode.

    hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, am I supposed to go up to him and say "Hi Jake" or do I just wait for him to come to me??

    (oh...dig that Jake Ryan all you Sixteen Candles fans)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so with you on #1. in fact i usually buy only zapp's chips because hald of them are mangled and folded over. crrrrrrrrrrunchy.

    so i get to do a list within my list! i'm that much closer to m'goal. yip!

    ReplyDelete