6.28.2009

Good Food, and Then...a Move!

San Diego is getting hotter! Hello summer!

Though, I may be sweatin' right now from making a kickass dinner from a recipe that Rita suggested (she has two blogs, so check em out!). It was yummy and easy and I was proud of myself. Yay!

So, about this upcoming week-- I may not be around that much cause I'm getting all my stuff ready to move. That includes boxing stuff, cleaning and buying some things from IKEA (good ol' standby) all before Wednesday. Yep! I'm moving this Wednesday!

Hopefully, by next week, I'll be settled in, and will have bought my plane ticket overseas (I'm waiting on a loan to be approved that will help me out).

If I don't post till then, here's to a good week!!

♫ Listening to "The Love You Save" by the Jackson 5. ♫

2 comments:

  1. glad you like my easy steak recipe ^_^

    happy moving! that reminds me to visit ikea for some (more) storage units ^_^

    ReplyDelete